Choosing Asp.net Zero for your Product development
What is Asp.net Zero ?
- Asp.net Zero is a white label solution for the development of enterprise web applications with latest UI and SOLID architecture.
- Asp.net Zero saves your time by providing common application features in a pre-built Visual Studio solution source code.
What are key features of Asp.net Zero?
- Dotnet Zero provides 6 types of solutions for different requirements of customers.
- Dotnet Zero provides a complete SAAS development suite
- Inbuilt great authentication and authorization options
- Creates a basic UI layer with Visual studio
- Supports HTTP Rest APIs as well as GraphQL
- Cross platform Xamarin mobile app is available with backend api integration
- Supports Localization through out app for 10+ languages & regions.
- Configurable application settings
- SOLID Architecture and Domain Driven Design
- Comes with Bootstrap based famous Metronic Theme
- Automation of repeated tasks like Logging, validation etc.
- Includes support of Unit and integration testing with xUnit
Industry Verticals where we have used Asp.net Zero to provide Enterprise solutions :
Telecom, Risk Management, Utilities, Training & Tech Support, Fintech, Banking, ERP, Startups, Venture Capitalists & Angel investors, Business Intelligence, Event Booking Management, Entertainment, SAAS, Social network etc.
Type of Solutions built with Asp.net zero:
Investor CRM, Human Resource Management, Content builder, Financial dashboard, KPI alerts, Field service Management, Event & Booking Management, Time Tracking, Stack Overflow type online community, social network like LinkedIn, Hotel Booking, Business Intelligence Dashboard etc.
Ncoresoft’s partnership with Asp.net zero team (Volosoft):
I know Halil Ibrahim (founder of Asp.net zero) since March 2017 since we started using their Asp.net boilerplate framework. We showcased our enterprise work for different clients in ABP & Asp.net zero. Following this, we enrolled as Asp.net zero partner officially. After our collaboration we built many more asp.net zero custom solutions for a variety of customers.
How each feature is so worthy is explained below in detail :
Multiple Configurable Solutions
- For instance, The recommended and latest solution starts with Asp.net core 2.x (Asp.net 4.6.1) and Angular 8.x for your SPA (Single Page Applications) needs.
- Similarly you can also couple Asp.net core 2.x with jQuery if you don’t want Angular/Typescript.
- However in case you want to stay with Asp.net MVC and not upgrade to Dotnet core, try ASP.NET MVC 5.x, Web API and AngularJS 1.x package.
- You can keep old school with ASP.NET MVC 5.x and jQuery package based solution.
- There is also an option for XAMARIN mobile app integration with backend solution.
Full SAAS Development Kit
- Single-tenant/ Multi-tenant management option is available
- Recurring payment based Subscription model already exists.
- Paypal & Stripe are already integrated out of the box.
- Dashboard for Tenant & Income data is in place.
- Single Database as well as Database per tenant are great USP of this solution.
- Custom logo can be set for each tenant.
Authentication & Authorization
- It is built on ASP.NET Identity Framework.
- Provides user and role management pages by default.
- Has hierarchical organization units system to group users and entities on basis of access rights.
- Inbuilt login, register, password-reset pages.
- User & tenant impersonation with flexible permission based authorization
- Two Factor Authentication (Email, SMS, Google Authenticator)
- User Lockout
- LDAP/Active Directory login support is provided.
- Active Directory Federation Service (ADFS) Authentication
- Provides the power of Social media logins like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Microsoft Account.
- OpenId Connect Authentication
- It Logs all login attempts for all users
- Password complexity settings is inbuilt.
- Automatic Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) protection
- IdentityServer4 integration
RAD, API support & Cross platform Mobile App
- Provides scaffolding option to create entity from database to UI layer with VS extension or command line tool.
- Template options to generate customized code.
- HTTP / Restful APIs for all app functionalities
- GraphQL API infrastructure for third party client apps.
- Supports package of Cross-platform (iOS & Android) Xamarin mobile app.
- Mobile App has good support with backend apis.
Other Customization features :
Dynamic UI Localization
- 100% Localized UI
- RTL(Right to Left for Arabic, Urdu) and LTR(English, Spanish etc.) support
- Supports 10+ languages like English, Chinese, German, French, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish and Arabic.
Settings & Best Practices
- Host and tenant specific setting which can be easily configurable.
- Clean code structure with Domain driven design & Dependency Injection.
- Comes with Automapper tools & world famous latest Bootstrap Metronic theme
- You don’t need to spend time on monotonous tasks like Validation, Logging, Exception handling, Caching, Audit logging, Unit of Work implementation & Database connection.
- Being a Test driven design too, it comes with unit testing & integration testing with xUnit
- It gives you the benefit of Docker configuration already done, so that you can deploy containers directly.
- Real time push notification & Live Chat facility are also available with Signal R technology
- Background jobs can be done with support of Hangfire Integrations.
- Multiple time zone support for application, tenants, & users.
- Global event bus is pre-built for server-side events
- SMS integration is already done with Twilio
- Cookie consent & download user’s collected data (GDPR)
- Swagger API integration
- Well tested on Azure, AWS (PAAS).
Our 3 years experience with Asp.net zero at Ncoresoft has been great and we would recommend all companies or startups who are trying to build a SAAS based solution in any industry, consider Asp.net zero only. Why to pay extra when this framework already provides you all pre-built features.
For more queries about Asp.net zero or custom software development contact us at [email protected]